[Ponte Alto] Recruitment

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 13:37:08 PDT 2007

Thank you Sir Thomas for posting these facts.

Bianca

Being the chatelaine I cannot know to contact a person without them making a
first contact with me either by email or my phone number which is listed. If
they get a hold of me I send emails back and forth with them and most get an
email back from me with in hours except on the weekends. They also get
emails from me every month, normally twice a month, pushing our new comers
meetings.

I am sure some people will give up after one try but again without knowing
they tried what can we do? Email is not perfect and people make mistakes. If
they try a few times at least one email will reach me and I do not ignore
emails.

BTW I didn't get your post directly I read it in Sir Thomas's reply to it;
the PA list didn't send it to me.

Thanks
James de Biblesworth