[Ponte Alto] Recruitment

Charlene Ratliff ms_spydra at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 08:52:00 PDT 2007

I would have to agree with Millicent.  I've had the same issue with the MOL
email.  A few people have mentioned that they sent me an email and even when
I have went back and checked there was no email in my inbox which means it's
lost in cyberspace somewhere.

If you email an officer and don't hear back the best method would be to try
to contact them via another email address (if they have their personal one
listed) or calling them like Millicent said.  It is also possible that their
computer has died and they are without internet access.  I know that very
thing happened to be a couple months ago.

-Lady Delfina the Mad

-Remember, no matter where you go...there you are!-