[Ponte Alto] Recruitment

Millicent Chandler millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Thu May 3 08:19:05 PDT 2007

Lady Bianca,

I do not want to downplay your disappointment that your emails went
unanswered; however, the email aliases are (unfortunately) falible. I
have personally had several people tell me that they wrote emails to
the chamberlain address which I never received. I would suggest to
everyone who feels that their mail has gone unheeded follow up with
either another email or a phone call to the officer they want to
reach.

Sincerely,
Millicent

Lady Millicent Chandler ][ millicent.chandler at gmail.com