[Ponte Alto] School Demo Tomorrow

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 07:48:28 PDT 2007

Hello Ponte Alto

We have a demo for 5th graders tomorrow from 11:30 to 12:30 at Stenwood
Elementary School in Vienna. We do a demo for this school every year, the
kids are having a medieval day. I will bring my normal load of weapons and
armor, if you would like to take some time and come out please email me
today (flonzy at hotmail dot com) or if you just show up please check in at
the front office (school safety rules) and let them know you are there for
the medieval demo and that John Re is the contact.

Stenwood Elementary School
2620 Gallows Rd
Vienna, VA 22180

Thanks