[Ponte Alto] New Comers Meeting Next Week

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 08:40:42 PDT 2007

Greeting Ponte Alto

The next new comers meeting will be next Tuesday the 20th starting at 7pm at
our home (Kim and James). I have a few new folks in the area that may show
so I encourage people to come out and meet the new folks.

We are right off of RT 1 across from Potomac Yards in Alexandria in the tall
condominium:

181 E Reed Ave #107
Alexandria VA 22305

Parking is open on the street and our building has a few parking spaces in
our underground garage marked at visitor but they fill up quickly after
work. Numbered spaces are for owners so please do no park in them. If you
park in the garage go to the first floor on the elevator and head down the
hallway on your left as you exit. The hallway is an “L” shape and we are in
the corner on the right where the first and second hallway meets.

If you park on the street we have a back door being on the first floor; it
is facing out onto E Reed Ave. It is the last staircase when you are moving
away from RT.1 (tallest staircase) and I have a grill on our porch. I will
set my SCA shield out so it will be easy to find.

My phone is 703 338 4057

Thanks
James