[Ponte Alto] Swordfest 2007, July 14th

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:31:58 PDT 2007

FYI, there is now a flyer online:

http://capitalareabudokai.org/swordfest.html

I should reiterate, this is not an SCA event; I just thought people
would be interested.  Looks like there will be at lest two HMA
demonstrations from different people.

I don't believe there is room for an SCA demo at this time, but there
is still room for a table if someone wants to run something (I'll
probably be unable to coordinate such an effort, as I will be running
around all day).  Let me know if you want to put up an SCA table (this
is, I believe, a Ponte Alto location, so I'd look to Ponte Alto to see
if they want to sponsor some presence there, first).

The event is still a free event, as far as I know, and open to the public.

-Ii