[Ponte Alto] Pennsic registration complete but I still have questions -- answers

Tirloch gmt53 at ravenstreet.org
Sun Jun 17 11:18:48 PDT 2007

Greetings Gabrielle DuBlanc!

Unfortunately, pre-registration is now closed.  What this means is that no
one can add ghosts to get additional land or pre-register people for actual
camping.

The Baronial encampment will again use a common land set aside of 75 sq. ft.
per person. When you pre-register each person is allotted 250 sq.ft. of
land. 75 sq. ft./person is deducted from that area in order to provide for
common area, walkways, showers, fire pit, and vehicle access, etc.

See http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/pennsic/  for baronial details.

Tirloch

Pontoon