[Ponte Alto] Pennsic registration complete but I still have questions

SSchu12345 at aol.com SSchu12345 at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 09:48:56 PDT 2007

I registered online for Pennsic late this past Friday night (06/15/07)  which
as I understand it, it was the cutoff for online registration.  I am  camping
with Ponte Alto and noted so on my registration application.  I  paid my $100
dollars and I got a confirmation that my registration was  accepted.

Here comes the confusion.  This is my first time attending and  registering.
I think because it was so late at night and I was confused, I  didn't know
how to register a ghost to gain extra space for my tent and the  group camp
space.  Can I still do this?  What is the additional  charge?  I assume it must be
something.  Must I pay an extra $100 or  can I register this ghost as a minor?

Any answers anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.  I am  hoping
since it is so close to my registration, that possibly I can amend my
registration to get the extra space needed, but I need to know who to contact to  do so.

Sorry for all the confusion.
Take care,
-Sandra Schultz
(aka Gabrielle DuBlanc)