[Ponte Alto] Novice Tourney in Storvik Approaches!

Grey Goose ggoose1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 18:13:20 PDT 2007

Greetings to Fair Atlantia!

Apologies to those who receive this multiple times.

Novice Tourney is just a month away and Last Chance Authorization.  Heavy,
Rapier, Youth, Archery - we have it all. The classic tournament for those
authorized for less than a year as well as other melees and tourneys.

Not only fighting, but the Novice A&S competition with the Junior division
is separated into 12 and under and those 12 to 17.   And in keeping with the
theme of novices, our feast is being prepared by a novice Head Cook
Cassandra with Mentor Cooks HL Tirzah MacCudden and HL Orla Cary.

More details available from the event flyer at
http://storvik.atlantia.sca.org/events.html

We look forward to seeing you!