[Ponte Alto] Cub Scout Demo, June 28 -- Cancelled

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 03:37:08 PDT 2007

FYI, the Cub Scout demo on June 28 had to be canceled.  Unfortunately,
work is sending me out of town, and we had lost others to work
already.  While we had volunteers to help out, I didn't hear anyone
volunteer to run and organize things, and so we canceled the demo.  If
there is someone who thinks they can organize a 30 minute lunch time
show that Thursday for 350~450 cub scouts, please let me know and I'll
be happy to put you in touch with our POC, who probably needs to find
something to fill that slot, now.

-Ii