[Ponte Alto] Crusading at Pennsic with Sir Guy

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 10:56:56 PDT 2007

I plan on participating in the Crusader Battle at Pennsic as a Hospitaller.  Feel free to come fight under my Banner as I bring other of a like mind to the Battle to fight beside other Hero's of Atlantia.

I have a handout from Sir Bryce on all these Crusader types and will be  happy to share.

I will most likely have a Hospitaller surcoat, banner and shield cover to help with the look.  If Duke Stephan's helm fits me after red is done fixing it I will have that also to complete the look.  It would look cool if you had at least the surcoat to fight beside me.  Anything extra is golden.

Sir Guy

ps.  There are also folks recruiting for the other side under Saladin.  I beleive his Highness will be fighting for the otherside.

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."