[Ponte Alto] lets invade!!!!!

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 09:58:38 PDT 2007

This was a blast when I went down with Sir Tomas, and Dukes Paul and Stephen.

I say we go down enmass and then steal their ideas.

Duke Cuan puts alot of effort into the planning of these and it was a great fighting/picnic event.  Everyone was in mundanes well except for the fighters, then a BBQ and hanging out for Bardic.

It was a grea team building event.

Duke Cuan mentioned Thrust and Throw Javlin's.  Is this something we might want to look into as well?

Sir Guy

<<Message: 5