[Ponte Alto] Assessments Thank youi from Sir Guy

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 08:44:48 PDT 2007

Dear Sir Guy,

It was a pleasure to see our Ponte Alto troops put
such a great show at Assessments.  And it was great
that siege was allowed to play and practice as well.
All in all, a lot of fun and a great spirit of
comraderie. :-)

As for the lower attendance to Assessments this year,
it may be a combination of weather conditions and
gasoline prices.  It is interesting that attendance at
Pennsic looks as it may not be as high as one would
expect this year either, and it may not be just
Atlantia with this same issue.  Some years are not as
good as others in terms of people running into
cash-flow issues or attacks of life.

One would hope that this apparent setback is only
temporary, and that we will see more attendance over
time.

But His Excellency and I are very proud of all of our
troops, whether armored, rapier, and missile of all
kinds.  We are proud to be Baronage to this great
people.

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe