[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Baronage] Gulf Wars Gift Baskets

agnes daunce agnes_daunce at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 12:09:10 PST 2007

Mary,
I'm one of those scadians that is not talented.  But, I know how
to buy gift cards wal mart or home depot, stamps and stationary
(thank you notes) So I will make these my contributions. I'll
bring them to the event. Are we going to actually give a basket
or will it be like a box or some other item holder. I'm sure
their Majesties have plenty of baskets so I think we may want to
be more creative. What do you think? thanks.
Agnes Daunce