[Ponte Alto] Last Chance! Ponte Alto Phone Directory

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Tue Jan 30 12:14:34 PST 2007

This is your last opportunity to be in the Ponte Alto Phone Directory. You may only purchase a Directory if you are listed. The minimum listing is your SCA Name and your mundane name though an email addy is recommended. If you are new to the Barony, this is a good way to become familiar with other members.

There are now a total of 77 members listed up from 56 in 2005.

If you would like ANY change to your listing, please fill out the form at:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directory.php

If you would like to be removed from the directory email me at dwatsonirwin AT cox DOT net

If you do not have a computer or would prefer your information not be transmitted over the internet please send the information you would like published to:

Debbie Irwin
7588 Seabrook Lane
Springfield, VA 22153

Directories will be available for purchase at Tournament of Love and Beauty in February. Cost is $2.50. If you would like one mailed to you please send a check for $3.50 to me at the above address. Be certain to include your mailing address in your request.

YIS,
Lady Perronelle la peintre
mka Debbie Irwin