[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Baronage] Gulf Wars Gift Baskets

Charlene Ratliff ms_spydra at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 09:29:31 PST 2007

Also on the subject of gift baskets, speaking from experience of having
acted as a head retainer, a very good donation for gift baskets are items
such as:

1) Phone cards
2) Gas Cards
3) Grocery Cards
4) Stamps
5) Stationary
6) Hand Sanitizer
7) Pens

The crowns usually find these items very useful and were very grateful to
recieve such things during the reign I served under.  So if you are not an
artist or simply want to contribute but can't think of what to donate, why
not think about items such as these.

YiS,

Lady Delphina the Mad

-Remember, no matter where you go...there you are!-