[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Baronage] Gulf Wars Gift Baskets

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 08:15:13 PST 2007

Hello All,

  Speaking of Gift Baskets. Not only does Gulf Wars need gift baskets, but our up coming Tournament of Love and Beauty needs a Royal Gift Basket. Any artist that wants there work known by the crown, and are willing to give up a piece of there craft for this endeavor, please contact me with your contribution off list at mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com. I am the gift basket coordinator and would like to see the Barony of Ponte Alto's shine at this event.

  Thank you in advance.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand

Belphoebe <belfebe at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Forwarded by request.

Cheers,

Belphoebe
PS. Your cooperation will be much appreciated.