[Ponte Alto] OT: Job Openings

Kevin Maxson Kevin at Maxson.com
Wed Jan 31 13:02:04 PST 2007

My company is seeking Oracle developer candidates as quickly as we can
get them.  Positions are located in Quantico and work is at the FBI
facility.  The positions only require clearable staff.  Current
clearance is not a necessity.

In this area, clearances are common requirements and frequently leave
out good candidates.  This would be a good way to get into the door of
that community.

Additionally, we also have openings for Oracle developers at Bolling
AFB in DC, but those do require a clearance.

Interested parties should contact me at this address.  Thanks.

--
+ Kevin Maxson