[Ponte Alto] Sewing/A&S/Woodworking day this Sunday in Southern MD

mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Tue Jan 16 19:05:15 PST 2007

Greetings all,

After a long hiatus after the birth of our son, we'd like to start back up with
sewing/woodworking/project day this coming Sunday. Besides, it's only six
months until Pennsic! Come work on projects, starting at 1pm. If you think you
might stay for dinner, let me know, and I can maybe plan something other than
carry out. Bring sewing, woodworking, or other projects to work on. Or, come
look at books, bounce ideas off of people, or for good company. Weather
permitting, people can shoot archery, or even fight WMA or rapier if there are
partners.

I have one person doing a 14th century dress fitting that day. If one other
person is interested in a fitting, I'd be happy to let you experiment on each
other. I think it would be best if this person had a medium-ish build, as I
like to pair people with somewhat similar body types.

Newcomers are especially welcome, even if you want to just come and chat.

Please contact me off-list for directions.

Bring drugs if you are allergic to birds, or dogs.

Cheers,
Mathilde