[Ponte Alto] No advertisement for Blood Bath?

Jessica Maxson jessica at maxson.com
Sun Feb 25 08:01:40 PST 2007

Salve!

On 2/23/07, guylestran at aol.com <guylestran at aol.com> wrote:

>  Greetings Lady Katharine,
>
> I had just thought it worked out well last year and everyone looked like
> they had fun.

I think one big reason we had such a great turnout last year, aside from the
writeup in the Post, was that the weather was FANTASTIC! Beautiful, warm and
sunny. It was Tommy's first event, at not quite four weeks old - and we
wouldn't have brought him had it been less gorgeous out.

The typical weather for Bloodbath is generally cold, sometimes damp, and
sometimes windy. Unless we get lucky two years in a row as far as weather
goes (and I'm watching it snow outside the window right now), I wouldn't
expect nearly the same kind of turnout as last year, even if we had great
publicity.

--Giuliana