[Ponte Alto] No advertisement for Blood Bath?

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 14:28:04 PST 2007

The other interesting piece of trivia about last
year's St. Paddy's is that although we had about 1000
people, we did not get a single newcomer that I know
of. Some inquiries, yes, but no newbies.

Marsaili, you were our Chatelaine.  Did we get any
newbies from that?

Belphoebe

> I did talk to a whole lot of local non-SCAdians as I
> worked Troll at last year's
> St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath.  I think that fighting
> demos would be a lot more
> effective recruiting tools if the potential recruits
> could try out the
> fighting, but the society demo policy strictly
> prohibits all but authorized
> fighters from fighting at demos.
>
> - Ynes

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
Une Robe Magnifique: http://www.houseffg.org/belphoebe
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org