[Ponte Alto] No advertisement for Blood Bath?

Ynes Garcia ynes at sskip.net
Fri Feb 23 14:12:54 PST 2007

Tournament of the Tower is what Storvik named the demo that they held at the
base of the Washington Monument.  I don't know if the one I attended was the
only one or if there were others before it as that one was before I moved to
the area.

I'm sure there are local people on the Mall on a weekend, I've occasionally gone
down there on a bright sunny day, but the people I talked to at that demo were
from out of town.

I did talk to a whole lot of local non-SCAdians as I worked Troll at last year's
St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath.  I think that fighting demos would be a lot more
effective recruiting tools if the potential recruits could try out the
fighting, but the society demo policy strictly prohibits all but authorized
fighters from fighting at demos.

- Ynes

Quoting guylestran at aol.com: