[Ponte Alto] No advertisement for Blood Bath?

Millicent Chandler millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 12:14:59 PST 2007

Hello Ruth,

On 2/23/07, R B <catch_the_dragon at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I remember people commenting about it being written up
> in the Washington Post.  Wasn't there some ugliness
> about the park saying that because of the mention in
> the paper that it was a "for profit" advertised event
> and wanting more money for it?

>  Ruth.

There was no ugliness with the money. In the contract with the park,
there is a clause which states 15% of the take for events in which
there is an entrance fee must be paid to the park authority. This fee
was paid.

Sincerely,
Millicent

Lady Millicent Chandler ][ millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Chancellor of the Exchequer & Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia