[Ponte Alto] Posting *for* the Sunday Indoor Winter Site!

Max Nelson maxntropy at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 23 12:36:43 PST 2007

I apologize for apparently being insufficiently clear on my prior post
when I stated that a number of the senior fighters of the Barony had
*pledged* the funds and that we could be held liable for that pledge
(I had thought that sufficient explication, but clearly it was not) --
as Thomas has stated, we have agreed that we are willing to offer the
money up-front to the Barony, if asked (so don't worry, Thomas will
not be putting up all the money up-front on his lonesome if we need to
put the money up-front).

To follow-up on Sir Thomas' request for posts indicating Pro or Con, I
am expressing my vote *for* the use of the Lemon Road school as a
Sunday Indoor Winter Site as proposed -- and again hoping that the
broader community will both be for the use of the site and come-out to
take use of the site and develop that regular, integrated sense of
camaraderie that the posts have been discussing!  I would not vote to
require the "pledged" funds up-front, but as stated, we would be
willing to do so, if the Barony so wished.

I look forward to other posts expressing the votes of you all, and I
sincerely hope that we can agree to move forward with and fully take
advantage of this exciting opportunity!

In Service,

Baron Max VH