[Ponte Alto] Thank You and Happy Holidays

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 04:57:28 PST 2007

Greetings,

On this beautiful Christmas morning, His Excellency
and I would like to thank our Baronial Seneschal, Lady
Katharine Devereaux; our Baronial Exchequer, Lady
Millicent Chandler; and our Baronial Castellan, Lord
James de Biblesworth, for bringing a working solution
to our recent dilemma.  Your integrity and dedication
to the best interest of the Barony is exemplary. We
feel lucky to have you.

We would also like to thank the citizens of Our Barony
for their generosity, as well as their understanding
and their willingness to accept a solution that will
hopefully work for everyone involved, for the greater
good of Ponte Alto.  No Territorial Baronage is as
blessed as We are, and We appreciate all of your
efforts.

Finally, His Excellency and I want to wish you all a
wonderful holiday season.  Travel safe and we will see
you soon.

Yours in Service,

Marcellus and Belphoebe