[Ponte Alto] Crash space wanted

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Sun Dec 9 16:26:35 PST 2007

Hello
I was contacted by Mistress Dervila (from North Carolina) some of you may know her from her story telling. She would like to really like to come to the event and take part in the performances but would need crash  for her and possibly her husband. She is very flexible in what the accommodations might (floor space bring own bedding) with the exception that she does need to stay in a Cat free home as she is highly allergic  Is there anyone who can accommodate her ?
If you are able to help please contact me and I will forward her contact info

Thanks
Celia