[Ponte Alto] Pennsic...who won?

afpopa at cox.net afpopa at cox.net
Mon Aug 13 07:00:33 PDT 2007

Mary:

The Middle and her Allies (including Atlantia) handily won the War.  This is not too surprising, as the sides were unfortunately quite lopsided (in general, 2 to 1 in our favor).  The warriors of Ponte Alto figured prominently in all the battles, but I think we made the biggest impression at the Great Wall Battle on Tuesday.  From our vantage point with the seige engines, we saw the Ponte Alto forces constantly in the thick of things between the first two towers, fighting hard and fighting well.  I will let others who were closer to the front give more detailed accounts.

FYI, for those of you who do not attend Pennsic, a good place to keep up on things is at the Pennsic Independent Online - http://www.pennsicindependent.com/

This is an electronic version of the daily newspaper printed at Pennsic.

-- Marcellus