[Ponte Alto] Pennsic -- Baroness' Report

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Mon Aug 13 17:24:53 PDT 2007

A couple of corrections - I was not a member of the newly minted
Companions of  the Gilded Portcullis (a nifty name for an Augmentation
of Arms of a portcullis Or) - that honor falls to a gentle far more
worthy than myself, Duena Livia of Ravenswode, who is a member of the
Ravenstreet household and much deserving of said recognition.  I'm not
the troll-junkie these folks are (though I may yet be assimilated...:)

Also, Lady Brigid was among those receiving the Bead of Ponte Alto for
her help with Ponte Alto camp setup at Pennsic.

Vivant for Livia and Brigid!

Cassandra, wearing her OP hat