[Ponte Alto] Coronation

Snoleopard4 at aol.com Snoleopard4 at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 11:32:48 PDT 2007

Greetings to the Barony,

Now that the Pennsic revelry is over, and hopefully everyone has dried out,
I would like to request your assistance.  As we all know, Coronation is  fast
coming our way, and Her Highness has requested that the  incredible talents of
the artisans of the Kingdom be represented  in classes, displays and
competitions

The theme for the event is Journey Down the Silk Road.  If you would  be
interested in teaching a class, please contact me privately for  information.  You
will also be able to display your work, and if you'd  like, you can sponsor a
competition during the weekend.  Personally,  I'd love to see as many of our
wonderful artisans from the Barony as  possible showcased.  I know you're out
there, I know your fantastic work, I  know how good you are.  If you're
currently working on a project, but it's  not quite complete, that's OK, people love
to see how things are made.

So please, let's do our Barony proud.  We'll have the use of indoor
facilities all weekend for your work, so even if bad weather should come our  way,
your items will be safe and dry.  And classes and competitions will be  held
indoors as well.

YIS,
Lady Wulfwyn Aelfwines dohtor

"We listened  for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the
jubilation of the  wolves!"
Durwood L. Allen