[Ponte Alto] April New Comers Meeting Tonight

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:44:28 PDT 2007

Greetings Ponte Alto

Next new comers meeting will be tonight Wednesday April 18th at the home of
Lord Jurgen and Flora in Fairfax from 7:00 to 10:00. I am going to have
books on costuming and historical clothing with me for anyone who wished to
plan out clothing for the garb workshop on the 22nd.

Please email or call for directions. Flora's email is
flora.bayeaux at gmail.com Jurgen and Flora's phone number is 703-323-5387

On Sunday April 22 starting at 1pm we are going to have a sewing day for
anyone who needs help planning out garb, making patterns, and sewing. This
workshop will be at the home of Sir Thomas and Countess Denise in Lorton VA.
There address and phone number is:

8112 Bard Street
Lorton VA  22079
703-339-4114

If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me or call.

Thanks
James Barker
703 338 4057