[Ponte Alto] Introduction

Rebekah Sheeley JulianaMontaign1 at msn.com
Sun Apr 29 14:28:03 PDT 2007

 Greetings and salutations,

I'm writing to introduce myself. My name is Rebekah Sheeley, known in these current Middle Ages as Juliana de Montaign of Huntington. I currently reside in the Barony of Nordskogen ( Minneapolis, MN) of the Kingdom of Northshield, I am considering relocating to Your area, and joined the mailing list to get a feel for what your Barony is like. I've been involved in the SCA since joining the group in 1971 in the Barony of the Angels in what is now Caid. I am a costumer, and an archer. I have been a canton seneschal for the Canton of Failte in the Kingdom of the West, an Archer Captain for Nordskogen and an Archer Lt General for the region of Northshield in the Middle Kingdom. My plans for relocating are still somewhat nebulous, but I hope that being on the mailing list for your Barony will help me with my decision. I look forward to leaning about your Barony, and to the opportunity to make new friends.

Salaam Alaikum
Juliana de Montaign of Huntington CW, CDB, OH

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong.