[Ponte Alto] Night on the Town -- Baroness' Report

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 07:57:37 PDT 2007

Greetings Fellow Pontoons!

Night on the Town yesterday was a lot of fun.  I am
happy to report that Ponte Alto fielded a solid rapier
contingent comprising six rapier fighters and one
archer/rapier fighter.  Much fun was had by all, and
much confusion was caused to the opposing forces.

During Court, it was announced that our own Lord Miles
de Locwode scored second place in the archery
competition.  Also, Lord Geoffrey ap Clwyd was made a
companion of the Order of the Coral Branch for his
excellent woodworking skills.

Vivant to the Ponte Alto Rapier contingent!

Vivat to Lord Miles!

Vivat to Lord Geoffrey!

You all make this Barony proud!

Yours in service,