[Ponte Alto] Kingdom Crusades and polearms

Kevin of Thornbury kevin at maxson.com
Fri Sep 8 08:15:17 PDT 2006

Good morning, Connor (and everyone else).

I'll be out of town this weekend, so it's unlikely I'll be back in
time for the discussion.  I'll be bringing my 7.5 foot (padded)
polearm for the field battles, and my sword and shield for some
"bowling for Easties" bridge battles.  Yum.
--
+ Kevin of Thornbury - http://penand.sword.net +