[Ponte Alto] Kingdom Crusades and polearms

Connor Sinclair connorsinclair at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 07:41:46 PDT 2006

Greetings Pontoons,
>From what I have heard so far, it looks like the East
Kingdom will be allowed to bring their unpadded 7 1/2
foot polearms to Crusades. If it is anything like it
was two years ago, that means they will probably be
bringing alot of polearms with them.

This Sunday afternoon I would like to see the whole
warband there to discuss the Crusades, how we are
going to be as a unit there, what weapons we will
bring, etc.
This is going to start around 2:30 Sunday afternoon
and you will not need to be in armor for this. So even
if you or your gear is not up to fighting this Sunday,
I still would like to see you there.

Here is the published list of heavy fighting scenarios
for Crusades:
    * Three (3) open field battles (non resurrection)
    * Three (3) bridge battles (non resurrection)
    * Champions singles (8 champions, 4 belts 4
un-belts)
    * Broken field battle (Resurrection 1 hour)

If you have any questions you may email me directly at connorsinclair at yahoo.com

Lord Connor Sinclair de Winterfell
http://home.armourarchive.org/members/winter/sca.html
http://squires.atlantia.sca.org/