[Ponte Alto] OT: If you are looking into purchasing a sewing/serging machine . . .

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 09:17:47 PDT 2006

Hi All,

  Heheheh! I'm about to pay my rent and thought. Ouch! If I don't pay it, in favor or a machine, Denise knows where to find me to beat me senseless. :)

  Marie-Therese :)
  Thanks Bel. Maybe next time.

Millicent Chandler <millicent.chandler at gmail.com> wrote:
  AUGH!

I don't neeeeed a serger, but at that price...

AUGH!

Thank you, Your Excellency, for this wonderful dilemma.

AUGH!
Millicent

Lady Millicent Chandler ][ millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Chancellor of the Exchequer & Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia