[Ponte Alto] OT: If you are looking into purchasing a sewing/serging machine . . .

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 09:23:07 PDT 2006

Hey guys,

Just so you know, I forgot to add that this
announcement was in the monthly newsletter that I got
from G Street.  I am not familiar with this machine,
but I thought that for the price it would probably be
a good deal, particularly for a first machine.

Singer is made by Brother, and I love my little
Brother serger.  We can only hope that the machine
they are advertising is just as good.  Folk's best bet
is to go to G Street and ask lots of questions :-)

(Want, need, hey, the only way to deal with temptation
is to yield to it . . .)

Cheers,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
Une Robe Magnifique: http://www.houseffg.org/belphoebe
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org