[Ponte Alto] (no subject)

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 06:41:30 PDT 2006

Hello all,
  I went last weekend in garb to the Md. Renn faire and had a great time!  It was pirate weekend, so there was a large amount of pirates there, but there still were quite a few people dressed in non-pirate garb.  I had a great time, and always wear garb there.  People who dress in garb are called PLAYtrons instead of patrons, I thought that was cute!

  Have fun with it!
  Brigid

Sabine Berard <sabine at herald.sca.org> wrote:
  schnauzer2 at cox.net wrote:
> Greeting good gentles,
> I am planning on taking a trip to the Maryland Renaissance Faire this weekend. (Mediaeval Baebes ROCK). I was wondering if anyone is/has gone in garb?
> YIS
> Sian

I know m'lord has, and we have some hard-core Rennie friends that always
dress up. You will not feel out of place if you go in garb - lots of
other visitors do too.

Sabine