[Ponte Alto] Chalice of the Sun Gods III: Return of Poisedon - Updates

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 14 07:34:29 PDT 2006

Greetings,

This weekend will be Chalice of the Sun Gods III: Return of Poisedon at Prince William Forest Park in Triangle, VA (Just off I-95). http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/chalice.php

There are still feast spots available, so first come first served for this marvelous feast by Meistr Gruffudd. Site and Troll open on Friday at 5 pm.

Also, I will be available via email through 8 am Friday Morning, after that I will be leaving to go to the site. Please contact me after that time via cell phone at 571-239-2183.

You may send your team entrants to me until 8 am Friday, after that, there will be an entry box at Troll on site until 11 am Saturday morning.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Until then,

Katharine
Event Steward

Katharine Devereaux