[Ponte Alto] Help with transporting list fences

Millicent Chandler millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 16:30:15 PDT 2006

Hello all,

We'll be painting the brand spankin' new list fences at 10am this
Saturday at Mistress Anne & Master Tirloch's home. I need some help
getting the fences from the storage unit to the painting party. The
storage unit is located at the Public Storage on Centreville Road in
Herndon, just down the street and around the corner from MissyAnne and
Master T.

Please let me know if you can help Even though there are lots of
pieces of fence that can fit in a regular car, I can't get *all* of
the wood in to and on top of my Jeep. We'll need to meet at 9:30am
sharp so that the painting commences on time.

Thanks in advance!
Millicent

Lady Millicent Chandler ][ millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Chancellor of the Exchequer & Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia