[Ponte Alto] painting on Saturday

Barbara barb at ravenstreet.org
Wed Sep 6 08:47:03 PDT 2006

At our last meeting, we identified that we need to put 2nd coat of paint on
list fences, add Ponte Alto bridge "marker" on fence, and put primer on the
5 corner posts.  And we'd like to do this before the Chalice event, so that
we can use the fences.

So we have declared a painting day for this Saturday September 9, at Anne
and Tirloch's house.  10am. Be there.  Bring a paint brush.  Directions are
below.

Anne.

Address: 13456 Cobra Court, Oak Hill, VA  20171    Phone: 703 437 6271

Two choices:

1) From the south side of town/beltway, make your way to Rt 66 west.  Or,
from those in Centerville, Manassas, or farther west, take Rt 66 east

Exit onto Route 7100, the Fairfax County Parkway, NORTH.

Go approximately 4.5 miles, and turn left onto West Ox Road.

At the next light, turn left onto McLearan Road

Take the first left onto Cobra Drive.

Follow to the end, onto the cul-de-sac, Cobra Court.  13456 is the last
house on the left, the only one with a front porch.

2)  From the north side the beltway, take Route 267, the Dulles Toll Road,
West.  Or, if in Ashburn, take the Toll Road East.

Be careful not to get onto any "air port only" exits.  Total toll from the
beltway will be 75 cents - 50 at the main toll plaza, 25 at the local exit.

Exit onto Route 7100, the Fairfax County Parkway, and go SOUTH. (exit 11)

Go approximately 2.5 miles, and turn right onto West Ox Road.

At the next light, turn left onto McLearan Road

Take the first left onto Cobra Drive.  Follow to the end, onto the
cul-de-sac, Cobra Court.  13456 is the last house on the left, the only one
with a front porch.

PARKING:  We'll be using our driveway for painting, and we're on a
cul-de-sac.  Parking on a circle is awkward, but there should be plenty of
parking in the neighborhood, if not on our circle, than on the adjoining
streets.  But PLEASE do NOT park directly in front of either our mail box or
that of our neighbors, as that would prevent us/them from getting mail on
Saturday.