[Ponte Alto] Speaking of sewing machines

ldygisele at earthlink.net ldygisele at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 5 07:44:24 PDT 2006

Good morning everyone,
I know this has come up before, but I did not pay attention at the time and need to ask again.  Can anyone recommend a good sewing machine/serger repair shop in Alexandria or nearby?  Mine need a good tune-up after the Pennsic sewing craziness.

Oh, and if you are considering whether you would use a serger (from those fabulous G-street deals) enough to make it worthwhile- trust me, you will wonder what you ever did without one.

Much appreciated!
Gisele