[Ponte Alto] Nanny?

Kerri Baker hollesleysgodith at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 16:44:30 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I am most interested in your offer.  I have experience as a Nanny,
albiet many years ago.  I am 35 this month and haven't played much
this year, but did my first year out.  I would be interested in
meeting with you and discussing the opportunity at hand.

As for the garb, I sew, but help with patterns would be more to my liking.

Respectfully,

Godith of Hollesley
 - Kerri Baker
 - Marshall, VA (Barony of Stierbach)