[Ponte Alto] Baronial Armoring Night

Kathy Dickson akabara17 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 13:25:01 PDT 2006

Oyez!

I will be hosting the first monthly Baronial Armoring Night on Wednesday
October 21 at my house from 7-10 pm.  Bring your projects and tools, make
armor, and help others make armor!

This activity is for all (heavy and rapier) who are interested in
armoring/need to be outfitted for armor/want to help others make their own
kits!

Address - 4824 Red Fox Drive, Annandale, VA

Directions:
Take your best route to the Beltway or Fairfax County Parkway.  From the
Beltway, take the Braddock Road exit, go west, and turn at the first Red Fox
Drive turn.  From Fairfax County Parkway, take the Braddock Road exit, go
east, and turn at the second Red Fox Drive turn.  If you need further
directions, call me at (703) 503-3459 (h) or (571) 232-9055 (m) or ask
Brigid or Flora if I'm unreachable - they've been to my house so many times
that they know how to get there as well.

YIS,

Helena