[Ponte Alto] Armoring Night - Updates

Kathy Dickson akabara17 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 31 10:15:16 PST 2006

Hello, Pontoons -

On January 13th, I am going back to college (University of Wisconsin at
Madison - I'm majoring in biology and concentrating in neuroscience, if
you want to know).  That will cut rather short the armoring nights, of
course, and I'm rescheduling them to fit in as much as possible before
I go back to college.  Armoring Night will be held on the following:
November 15, November 30, December 14, December 28, and January 11.  Armoring Nights will resume in May.

Helena