[Ponte Alto] Three Upcoming Demos

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 09:16:35 PST 2006

Hey Pontoons

As you know we have had 4 cub scout troops as us to do demos for them this
month thier theme is "cubs in shinning armor" and they are looking at the
Middle Ages and Renaissance. We are going to be talking for about an hour at
these demos and being for boys they have said they would love to see armor
and combat related stuff. If anyone would like to talk and bring stuff
please give me an email and let me know flonzy at hotmail.com. Our first one
was last Friday and everything went well, even the parents were totally
sucked in.

This week we have two demos:

Wednesday, November 15th at Washington Mill Elementary School (alexandria).
In the cafeteria, I will be there to set up around 6:45. Washington Mill
Elementary School is located at 9100 Cherry Tree Drive Alexandria, VA 22309.
Here is a map: http://www.fcps.edu/maps/was.htm

Thursday, November 16th at West Springfield Elementary School (this is a
correction from my first email). This will also be at the cafeteria and I
will be there between 6:30 and 7 to set up. West Springfield Elementary
School is located at 6802 Deland Drive Springfield, VA 22152. Here is a map
http://www.fcps.edu/maps/wests.htm. FYI the cafeteria is on the right side
of the front of the building when you drive up.

Next week:

Tuesday, November 21st at St. Veronica Catholic Church 3460 Centreville Road
Chantilly, VA 20151. I will get there at 7 to set up.

Thanks
James