[Ponte Alto] 3 Demos in November - 1st Tomorrow

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 07:44:44 PST 2006

Hey Pontoons

We have been asked to do 3 demos for the cub scouts now with a 4th request
just coming in. They are for 7 to 11 year olds and their parents; they are
studying the Middle Ages and Renaissance as this months theme. We are going
to be talking for about an hour at these demos and being for boys they have
said they would love to see armor and combat related stuff. If anyone would
like to talk and bring stuff please give me an email and let me know
flonzy at hotmail.com

First one is Friday, November 10th (that’s tomorrow!) at Shrevewood
Elementary. I will be there at 6:30pm at the cafeteria to set up. Shrevewood
is the school the rapier guys practice in and is located at 7525 Shreve
Road, Falls Church VA 22043. Here is the map
http://www.fcps.edu/maps/shr.htm.

Second one is Thursday, November 16th at West Springfield Elementary School
(this is a correction from my last email). This will also be at the
cafeteria and I will be there between 6:30 and 7 to set up. West Springfield
Elementary School is located at 6802 Deland Drive Springfield, VA 22152.
Here is a map http://www.fcps.edu/maps/wests.htm. FYI the cafeteria is on
the right side of the front of the building when you drive up.

The third is Tuesday the 21st at St. Veronica Catholic Church 3460
Centreville Road Chantilly, VA 20151. I will get there at 7 to set up.

I got a phone call this morning for a man who wants on at a school near
Mount Vernon on the GW parkway next Wednesday the 15th. I am waiting for
detail. Normally I go to them all but this conflicts with my Martial Arts
class, if anyone near by would like to do a demo please let me know ASAP, I
hate saying no because the kids love these demos and I know when I was a kid
I would have loved something like this.

Thanks
James