[Ponte Alto] Back and Please Change E-mail Address

W. Richmond Beevers dabeeve at verizon.net
Mon Nov 27 17:18:07 PST 2006

Dear All,

I'm back briefly.  I have just spent the last couple of weeks moving to our
new home in Columbia, Maryland.  I've had a bit of a problem getting back
on-line; problems getting the home LAN back up and running.  I will be
moving to a new e-mail address effective immediately at:

dabeeve at comcast.net

Looking forward to continued connectivity.  For a little while both this and
the new address will be up and running, but I'd don't know how long.

Wulfred+