[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Awards update

Connor Sinclair connorsinclair at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 15:23:28 PST 2006

Greetings Pontoons,
I just wanted to present the status of the names and heraldry of the awards for Ponte Alto.
                    Onore del Ponte d'Oro (Award of the Golden Bridge)
The Onore del Ponte d'Oro is given to recognize service to the Barony.  The badge of the award is Per fess sable and Or, a fleur-de-lys and a bridge counterchanged. I am pleased to announce that BOTH the name and the heraldry has been registered for this device.
  Onore del Ponte d'Argento (Award of the Silver Bridge)
The Onore del Ponte d'Argento is given to recognize attainments in the arts and sciences.  The proposed badge of the award is Sable a fess argent, in chief a bridge argent, in base a seahorse natural, argent.  The name has been registered I am awaiting word on the heraldry.

Onore del Ponte di Ferro (Award of the Iron Bridge)                                                             The Onore del Ponte di Ferro is given to recognize skill in combat within the Barony.  The badge of the award is Per fess Or and sable, a single-arched bridge and a sword inverted counterchanged.  The heraldry has been registered, but the name was rejected. I will be responding to the Laurel Office about this one.
In service
Ld. Connor Sinclair