[Ponte Alto] Coin Dies

agnes daunce agnes_daunce at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 14:17:00 PST 2006

I actually commissioned Earl Daffyd to cast coins of the realm
which I used at Sea Dog  Travern. I ran  the gaming table
(hazards-similar to craps) and sold the players the coins. They
received 18 coins (1 gold and 17 silver) I charged them $5.00
per bag. The coins could not be remdeemed for money as it would
be considered gambling.  Earl Daffyd suggested I redeem the
coins with a small gift. By doing so, I wouldn't have to have
more coins casted. The money received was turned over to troll.
The coin movement did die out and so did gaming. I think Earl
Daffyd's alter ego, Guido, was the moving force behind the
gaming.Anyway, I believe I still have quite a few coins of
realm.
Agnes Daunce