[Ponte Alto] Coin Dies

Charlene Ratliff ms_spydra at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 12:08:06 PST 2006

Beg, pardon for inserting my two cents.  I've only been with the barony
since 98 so I wasn't here when these dies were first used.  However, I would
think the best use would be to put them in the official inventory and put
them back into use.  I think the discovery of them akin to finding treasure
(**pirate**).  These are pieces of Ponte Alto history and could probably be
put to good use today.  It would seem a shame to auction them away.

-Lady Delphina the Mad
Barony of Ponte Alto
House Fallen From Grace

-Remember, no matter where you go...there you are!-